Trip Itinerary: June 24-July 2: Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima) July 2-July 13: China (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong) July 13-17: Thailand (Phuket) July 17-20: Taiwan July 21-30: Italy (Rome, Amalfi Coast) August 1-13: Spain (All Over)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Vogel and Me at the Spanish Steps

I got to spend the last couple days of my time in Rome with my good friend from undergrad, Emily Vogel. She happened to be in town for a conference and had a couple free days after it was finished. It was awesome sharing such a cool city with an old friend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brad! Digo just forwarded me your blog and I have already spent one hour going through it at work. Ooops! How exciting! You look as if you are having the time of our life, that's awesome! I am addicted now!!
PS: Next Trip around the world you better make it to Brazil :)

4:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brad! Digo just forwarded me your blog and I have already spent one hour going through it at work. Ooops! How exciting! You looks as if you are having the time of our life, that's awesome! I am addicted now!!
PS: Next Trip around the world you better make it to Brazil :)

4:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the beard... you look like TIM!!!

9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad: I am so envious of your trip. The places you have gone to are beautiful. I can hardly wait for you to get home!!!

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home