Trip Itinerary: June 24-July 2: Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima) July 2-July 13: China (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong) July 13-17: Thailand (Phuket) July 17-20: Taiwan July 21-30: Italy (Rome, Amalfi Coast) August 1-13: Spain (All Over)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lynch and me at Vesuvius


Lynch and me at Vesuvius
Originally uploaded by bradley_b_wilson.
I had the pleasure of spending the 1st part of my trip in Italy with a buddy from business school, Bryan Lynch. He will be working with me at Deloitte and is studying Spanish in Spain right now. He made it over to Italy for a week and is then going to meet up with me in Spain in Barcelona and Malaga.

This picture was taken at the Vesuvius Volcano, which become famous when it erupted and covered Pompeii, a small town next to the volcano.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home