Trip Itinerary: June 24-July 2: Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima) July 2-July 13: China (Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong) July 13-17: Thailand (Phuket) July 17-20: Taiwan July 21-30: Italy (Rome, Amalfi Coast) August 1-13: Spain (All Over)

Monday, August 14, 2006

The Malaga Feria


The Malaga Feria
Originally uploaded by bradley_b_wilson.
This is Brian having some fun with a few of our new Spanish friends we met at the Feria in Malaga. Picture combining a county fair with Mardi Gras. The party lasts pretty much all day and night..... if you want it to. It takes place in 2 locations: the downtown area during the day, which is filled with parades and revelry, then at night everyone goes to the fairgrounds, which is about 10 minutes from downtown. The fairground is filled with lights, tents, food stands, fair rides, and discos. I have never seen anything like it, and I'm not sure I have the energy too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, Brad... I've been watching CNN and FoxNews everyday since you left on your trip b/c I just knew that I would see you on there tripping over something and starting a global crisis. But, alas, I was wrong. Congratulations and have a safe trip home.

1:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home